Wednesday 21 October 2009

i'm officially missing you.




the other parts of the lyrics are actually quite redundant - don't sue me, thanks - but these are the ones i liked:

every little thing you do
stays on my mind
and i'm officially missing you.



(janice and sonia are so pretttyyy. such a joy to watch. ^_^ their korean songs make me want to learn korean. ahaha.)

and here's a better song with better lyrics (which they composed):




This is the song I bring to you
Nothing made up no fancy tunes
I'm singing whatever's on my heart

I'm sure you have so much to say
If only I gave you a minute a day
I think I would have more songs for you

Sometimes I wonder I question
Was that your voice
or my imagination
I don't know
I don't know

Still you say you love me
Whenever I doubt and walk away
You follow me
you follow me

I'm amazed by you
I'm amazed by you
I'm amazed by you
and how you love me

So many times my faith grows weak
And so many times
you're the last one i seek
I don't know what you see in me

When I complain that I can't hear
Your voice in my heart
you say you're near
You whisper songs into my ears

So here I am singing a song that I wrote
And here I am playing guitar
that I don't know how to play
but that's okay (right?)

Cuz you are the one
who has sung over me
It's more than just
a-ny old epiphany
So won't you captivate our ears

No comments: