Thursday 8 October 2009

i expired.

and got the whole day off.

doctor gave me an mc without me asking. must’ve been the pale lips. people are always asking if i’m sick. –_-

Image0453

windows live writer is extremely fast. that picture came up in three seconds. hmm.

i miss the days when i could fall sick peacefully. how long ago were those days? definitely not in secondary school. secondary school was the burn-out phase of my life. tidur tak aman, sakit pun tak aman. the world was twisted back then.

i vaguely remember waking up to push liverpool away sometime last night: “zhen qi, don’t sleep so close. wait you fall sick also.”

missed three tutorials and two lectures today. but whatever, i needed the sleep. especially since i’ve got to finish my criminal assignment today.

sam: “criminal assignment? it’s so hard it’s criminal?”

 

no, it’s not hard. but it’s criminal anyway.

mum called and said, “eeeee maybe you have dengue.”

ever since she told me i might have TB two years ago, i have stopped believing my mum’s dire prophecies. –_-

doc: “sakit apa, dik?”

me: “sakit telinga, sakit kepala, sakit tekak, sakit lutut.”

doc: “sakit lutut??? jatuh ke?”

me: “bukan. hujan.”

 

and then she looked at me like she wanted to ask if i was really 21. lazy to explain the flat foot disease thingy, so i just stared back at her. then she gave me this cream which smells a lot like root beer. i think i can understand why it says in huge print: “sapu luar sahaja”.

Image0455

wow, k, that one came up in one second.

upon leaving the faculty, a guy came up to me and asked if i’m from malacca. a friendly conversation ensued about malaccan stuff - our number plates both start with MBE, he stays in ayer keroh but will be shifting to telok mas soon etc. his name is anuar, and my name is hwei. i love malaccans. ^_^ and telok mas reminds me of the time ju, chen li, shaun and i got lost while trying to get to mr hoh’s place. ah, good ol’ days.

upon exiting the pj gate, i met a guard with a friendly smile and a cheerful wave.

i wish myself many happy returns of the day. =) (except the sickness)

 

p/s: housie got called for a charge under AUKU. what the. freedom of speech is a myth in this country.

2 comments:

saun said...

tidur tak aman, sakit tak aman, makan tak kenyang, pangsai tak keluar, mandi tak basah

hwei said...

setem tak lekat. random addition. hm hm.