Friday 21 August 2009

yup, i still exist.

how long have i gone without the internet?

i proudly declare that it's been a week! ^_^

see, see, i'm not addicted to the internet anymore. lalala.

and i was recently showered with many line-less journals, so my journals make up for not being able to blog. and ya, i have more than one journal. there's the personal journal for personal stuff, the blog journal for when i think of something bloggable, the spiritual diary for when i do my Quiet Time, and the random journal for when i just need to write something.

if you think that is so lebih (public: we think it's a great waste of paper), take a look at the folders in my laptop and you won't think so anymore. aha.

anyways.

i don't like blogging on this computer. so i'll trust dad when he says the wireless network has recovered, and scoot over to my room to blog on my laptop. if you don't see any updates, that means... the network isn't recovered la.

buhbye.

i wonder how dead my workers are in restaurant city. hmm.

2 comments:

E said...

Hey,
It hasn't been a week yet since the previous post u posted. Haha. =P

hwei said...

*lalalala*