Wednesday 12 August 2009

the scattered brain of the scatterbrain.

"Hwei, do you know that there is Vox meeting today, now? Are you able to come?"

-ruth tan, via shocking sms
read two hours after i missed
my. first. vox. magazine. meeting.-


"So you're going for Gadoh tomorrow right?"
"Ga... doh...?"
"Ya, tomorrow is Tuesday wat."

-zhen qi @ liverpool-


"Tse Hwei, you're going for the Saturday thing right?"
"???"
"Tu, the Malaysian Student Leaders Summit. It's this Saturday. You know right?"

-lim bee san-


"Tse Hwei, so you're staying back today right?"
"Har. For what."
"Your PKV thing!"
"What PKV thing?"
"CG laaaaa."
"Oh? Oh. OH."

-chelsea-


And the absolute worst:


"Tse Hwei, when are you going back to Malacca?"
"For what?"
"SEM BREAK LA!!!"

-i can't remember the exact number of people
i had this conversation with d-


Terrible.

I'm not a respecter of dates / deadlines. >.< (amreeta: "aiyaks! die! i'm in your mooting group!")

And that's why I usually choose to be a non-committal background worker. ^_^"

But I can get extremely domineering when I'm in a leadership position, and that's about the only time I give due regard to deadlines. Don't like the dual personality.

So again:

That's why I usually choose to be a non-committal background worker. ^_^"

1 comment:

Stefienoki said...

sem break also so ignorant... u don need go back la... stay in um accompany me... haha