Monday 3 August 2009

WMT 4902, 3 August 2009, UM Bus Route 1

Family Law tutorial ended at 3.05pm. Made my way to the bus stop, then realized I didn't know what the bus' schedule was like. Ah, bummer.

Went to the computer lab on the ground floor. Closed. Sign said it's open 2.00pm - 5.30pm or something. So, er, what's the problem? Ah, bummer.

Went up to the first floor. Stopped outside the computer lab and remembered the chip in my matric card doesn't work. Couldn't teet my way in. Ah, bummer.

Went downstairs and walked to the library. Pushed past the doors and saw Thulsi. Oh, thank You for loving me, God.

Anyway. Long conversation which I shall cut short, because people are complaining that my blog posts are a bit too long. Tsk.

Me: "*hushed whisper* what. it's the library. i have some respect for conventions ok. What time does the bus come ar?"
Thulsi: "I don't know... there's supposed to be a bus every 15 minutes though."
"So, er, when does the 15 minutes start?"




I decided that since it was 3.15 pm anyway, I'd assume it was a quarterly thing. My little bus adventure is as follows:

3.15 pm
Waited at the faculty's stop.

3.17 pm
Wondered if the bus had already come and gone.

3.20 pm
Watched a shuttle bus and Rapid KL bus exit the KL gate.

3.21 pm
Woohoo, bus finally came. Bus started moving three seconds after I boarded. If I was my usual careless self today, I'd have fallen on my knees in worship of the bus deck.

3.22 pm
Faculty of Engineering.

3.26 pm
Behind the main library.

3.30pm
3rd College.

3.31pm
Akademi Pengajian Melayu.

3.32pm
Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology.

3.34pm
8th & 10th College.

3.38pm
Akademi Pengajian Islam.

3.40pm
11th & 5th College.

3.43pm
12th College. Talked to the girl who just boarded the bus. She said the bus wasn't punctual today.

3.45pm
Faculty of Law. *teet, turun*


This is what Route 1 looks like, I think. please remember that i am road-blind and extremely blur.




The entire journey took exactly 25 minutes.

The bell was working fine. Well-positioned for short people like me.

The bus schedule should be put up at the bus stops.

Next up is the bus that supposedly goes all the way to the Shell Station in Section 17. I think I'll drive through the Damansara Gate tomorrow and try the bus.

9 am class.

Aargh.

And how to get the two boxes from my buddy?

Aargh.

And a lot of books tomorrow.

Aargh.

Maybe I'll try the bus on Friday instead.

Somebody take the bus with me please? ^_^

3 comments:

Kelvin Chin said...

hoho,take bus,i wanna find out where is damansara gate also. may be will join u for the friday shuttle bus tour.

keankang said...

in case u x know, this is komen atas is by kean kang

hwei said...

K, now I know. Hahaha. How come your blog mati-ed wan? =P Yup, Friday ya. I passed the Damansara Gate on the Jalan 1 bus the other day. Eh we drive there then take bus to the Faculty eh. Woohoo. (tak berapa enthusiastic ^_^")