Sunday 21 June 2009

shaun: "jie, can you fetch me to badminton?"

my mind: "aper. can't you see i'm incredibly sorrowful? berani-nyer."

but 15 minutes alone with God in the car led me to come home with these thoughts.

Amazing grace. Amazing love.
Lord, You died for me.
I'll live for You.

"Love one another, just as I have loved you.
By this shall all men know that you are my disciples."

O beloved song that took John 13:34 & 35 to heart.

I remember the commandment.
I remember that they're my brothers, my sisters, in Christ.
I
am your disciple, Lord! I am! Don't take that away from me!
I shall love them.
If I can't fly, I will dance.
Teach me to dance to the beat of Your heart.

public: "what happened to disappointment being harder to recover from than anger??"

eh please. don't attack resilience. tsk.

but still won't talk about it. ahaha.

anyway, i shall go watch Hercules with ken like i promised.

bleh.


k, now i got different feeling when i look at this picture.
it's my desktop background, btw. hee.

3 comments:

siehjin said...

glad that God used the car ride to minister to you =)

the day will come when our greatest disappointments will seem petty, our greatest hopes will be more than fulfilled, and He will wipe away our tears. that sometimes helps me to keep going. =)

saun said...

wahaha God used badminton to use me to use the car ride to minister to you. Sports rock!

hwei said...

[Sieh Jin] Yeah. Haha. Eh awesome sentence. Footstool Players should make that into a play. =D

[Shaun] -_- Not fetching you to badminton next week. Bah!