Monday 29 June 2009

breathing.

in between routine housework, a camp committee meeting, a 12-hour outing with the three female stooges, a prayer meet, helping shaun with his bass for saturday (why is a pianist teaching bass? i'm wondering also.), thinking of a way to make Potter's Hand less dull (the way is through jazz, which i failed to arrange), a three-day tour around malacca, taking care of minute details for friday's camp meeting (which i did not attend), a full saturday with music practice, youth meeting, and night meeting, i managed to finish a confusing exposition of ruth. not the book. the person. er not you, ruth vinoth. and er, not you, ruth tan.

how did ruth seek God?

we finally came to a conclusion last sunday. things are less confusing now. and i have more time to breathe to start doing something more substantial.

all in all, i remembered the reason why i made it a point to stay at home and not go out except to jusco in all my 17 years of living. (ya, i only started going out to somewhere other than church and school after form 5)

i have low blood pressure, people. *faints*

seriously.

but it was nice going out on a monday night instead of a saturday night. cuz i really want to sleep before midnight on a saturday. and it was nice being around girls for a change la. that, i solemnly admit.

it was nice getting to know malacca. thank you, my GPS-es! (yen, seoks)

it was nice being surrounded by glo friends instead of rbs strangers for a change. (and sam, zel and i heckled you about the glo reunion, and you went and had one without us? ish.)

and then i went for badminton at maksak cuz kev and mel were around for their johor holiday. of course i didn't play. i ended up baby-sitting the pink girls and missed the all-cousin competition. (me, shaun, kev, mel) aiyah, but even if i played also no difference la. shaun might as well go solo.

anyways.

michelle (older pink girl) was doing the monkey-bars, and i was applauding. then she asked me to try. and then i tried, and i couldn't. i'd blame my sweaty palms at length, but i've got to go meet my mum soon. anyway, michelle said: "my friend taught me wan."

me: "wah, ok."

michelle: "my friend is five years old."

k. if you guys don't know what a snub is, there's a snub right there. *snub*

but then i'm very muka tembok wan, so i shall forget she said that. nyeh nyeh.

gotta go shop for my going-back-to-uni day. that's on july 5.

rejoice, all ye in pj. mourn, all ye in malacca.

some people cause joy wherever they go; some people, whenever they go. (oops, second part of sentence doesn't apply to me)

2 comments:

ray said...

Jusco, 17 years. Record weih. lol

p/s: H1N1 reached PJ d.

hwei said...

21 years. Still going to Jusco. =P

p/s: I know. My senior was infected.