Wednesday 10 June 2009

*checks special calendar*

eh. no, it's not that time of the month.

the thought that went through my mind in prayer meet today.

in a bad mood? neh. won't say it that harshly.

more like in a dry mood. everything's dry. my humour, my eyebrow-raising action, my smile, my eye-rolling... my lips also dry. eh but then they're always dry. never mind.

anyway.

i'm in a dry mood.

why can't you just listen and not shoot it down?

random shoutout.

on another note, saw uncle dex at prayer meet. pelik sungguh. but was nice seeing a face that was unfamiliar, yet familiar.

sometimes i wish malacca was the only state in malaysia.

another random shoutout.

and then i sigh.

sigh.

3 comments:

Stefienoki said...

i wish eveything can be done in mlc... lol

Elena's said...

I miss melacca.. to be very honest. lol. I suddenly thought of the old lady I met at the old folks home during our mission trip, kinda remembered her face, and yea, unfamiliar, yet so familiar. I wonder if she's still around. but I do miss melacca... the times we stayed over at MGC, the things we did and all.. hahaha...

hwei said...

[Seoks] Aha. Korek, korek. (not dig)

[Elena] Really ar? Hee. Malacca memang sangat missable wan. =P Haven't visited them in awhile also. Hmm. Come over again la. =D