Monday 10 March 2008

My Cousin In the USA

Lin called using the Video Call feature on MSN, and I got to see her now-chubby face! Wakaka~ anyway, we chatted over the video call, and when she hung up, Shaun and I both said "Bye".
Lin: Shaun only come at the last minute to say "bye" wan.
Me: He said he shy mah. *ooo*
Lin: *don believe*
And that's when we started.


Then she decided to spurt scientific-psychological words at me. Being the science dropout of the family, I didn't have any scientific words besides "gravity" and "Newton". And so, I called upon my prowess as an English student and Nonsense Queen instead in our verbal war.


After awhile, it got really difficult to come up with good antonyms for every term she threw at me. But....

I still can't believe she didn't know I was typing nonsense ^_^" Oh, my mangkuk cousin~


I guess the cucumber brought her to her senses =D


To all those out there who misunderstand her as a serious, no-fun person, please consider this post and reconsider your perception of her, because she's really the bestest cousin in the world and the funniest and the most fun person alive! (you do realize that it's all relative, because I don't know enough people in the entire known world to be able to rank everyone according to levels of funniness and such)

Anyway.

I miss Lin T_T

I'll be waiting for June 2009!

No comments: