Tuesday 11 March 2008

The Day Came

And so I went to school today. All I got was this.










Oh. And maybe this too.











Ok lah.


Not too bad lah.


Let's put them all together.







I really thank God for giving me what I wanted T_T I had a little prayer in the toilet with Him yesterday and I really didn't think I'd get 4.00

As I told
someone, I dared to dream but I didn't expect it at all.

Thanks to everyone (including Auntie Nancy, Auntie Yu Ming, Auntie Jen, Uncle Rod and Auntie Kim!) who asked about my results ya!


p/s: many apologies to yen for the attempted bluff =P (tho it didn't work cuz the core of my nature is just too much honesty wakaka)

6 comments:

ling said...

Fuyoh show money here!! Wanna kena rompak ar!!

hwei said...

hihi. in my real purse only got sikit duit ^_^"

Shulynn said...

wow..congrats!

hwei said...

thanks! mari, mari, aku belanja =D

Joanne Loke said...

omg you scored 4.0 that's like wtf-smart! congrats! i'm damn pai seh to post comment on your cbox again (i'd be like spamming) so i decided to drop a comment here instead ehh why do i have so many things to say. my sister did stpm too! bio chem. but she didnt score as well. baaah. you dont have to worry at all about securing a scholarship lah :p bet people are offering you already right?

cheers! (i have noo idea why do they use this but it seems appropriate)

hwei said...

no la not as smart as it looks. God's grace was really overflowing this time. my math almost got an A- (paper 1 = B+, paper 2 = A). I took arts instead of science =) my sis took phy-chem in form 6 too and it looked really tellible when she was doing stpm, so i switched to arts. spam all you want! haha.