Monday 22 January 2007

National Bible Knowledge Postal Quiz

I'm trying to get my class mates to join also, especially those who have a Bible. One of them is so interested in the quiz that he says he'll bring his Bible tomorrow (though he's not a Christian) to show me in case it's not the same version as the quiz's.

But there are Christians who refuse to take the quiz, though. And the guy with the Bible told one Christian straight-forwardly: "Dowan take the quiz? Eh you Christian anot wan?"

For those who read this, please pray that the Christians will at least have a little more courage than the non-Christians to take the quiz and to make a stand in this Muslim-dominant school.

And also that the Christians in cf will buck up on their Bible knowledge... especially simple things like "Man shall not leave on bread alone"...

I shall not elaborate.

And many thanks to Pei Ling for your encouragement today! I'll do God's best on Saturday (sounds weird but it's definitely correct)!

2 comments:

ling said...

u know what girl? :) i just said the same thing to my roommate today when she wished me all the best for exams today! i was always against wishing goodluck, n says we shud wish all d best. but nw i thot, shudnt it be God's best? n right after i said that, here u are posting abt this! lol!

*huggles* hope all goes well!

hwei said...

Really? Wow.




... You copied me!

Haha.