Sunday 14 January 2007

I Started A Conversation

... and kept it going.

YAY!

Today I sent Shaun to MAKSAT for badminton with the rest of the church people. Don't misunderstand eh. It's not like I'm a super good sis or wat. There were many reasons for me to send him to MAKSAT:
  1. I like driving. Nah, screw that. I love driving. Nah. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE driving.
  2. I forgot to pass around the Barnabas Aid "Right to Justice" petition form (how could I??? Aarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...) in church, so I thought I'd do it at MAKSAT.
  3. I wanted to make an effort to socialize since I'm so horrible at it.
Aaron Jr's uncle and cousins came today. No need so much info on the uncle la hor.

Name: Terrance Joseph
Racial Heritage: Mix of Portugese & Indian blood
Age: 16
School: SMK St. Francis
Interests: Religion(s)

Name: Tania Joseph
Racial Heritage: Mix of Portugese & Indian blood
Age: 13
School: SMK Seri Kota
Interests: Anime & Mexican Drama Series

Phew! Socializing isn't as bad as it used to be!

Sis was right. The tough part is always initiating the conversation. After that, things get better. Phew again. Phew!

It's good to know that I can still do something besides sitting on the bench like a pitiful person.

I think I'll start to go to MAKSAT more often.

No comments: