Tuesday 14 November 2006

T_T

Ms Fong sms-ed yesterday and said that the date for the vocal exam is december 15... and that's right smack in the middle of the family camp...

Sigh...


She called today and said that Mr David of City Music said he couldn't change the date of the exam because it was set by the Trinity Board. There was an option, though. He said that perhaps we could change centres, meaning go up to Seremban or something for the exam. But then that might cause Camie and Kat to lose focus cuz they might panic or something when we get lost (yeah, I said when) looking for the centre. So Ms Fong said she would try to get the dates changed or postponed or something but she'd have to look for another accompanist in the meantime. She said she'd keep me updated on what's going on.

Bummer.

We both said so.

Bummmmmmer.

I really wanted to play... sigh... I found a bunch of people I could really share a common goal and the same fiery passion with. The MGSS choir group only wanted to win and beat NDC and CCS, the MM in church is made up of a lethargic drummer, a reluctant guitarist, and a bassist who's totally new to the bass, and MGC is almost completely lacking people who even try to sing during youth singspiration. It's not often that I find people who really want to be awesome vocalists, and I thought that I could help them gain some ground by passing this vocal exam. I guess I just wanted to be a real accompanist for once, since I could never be a licensed one.. after failing my diploma haha ~

Haiz haiz.

Well, at least God let me upgrade first. Ms Fong was finally pleased with my playing last Saturday! The bee was finally flying, the flowers were blooming, and the snow was falling like snowdrops onto the ground! My playing has finally gone up a level, and I can finally connect with the songs!

Haiz.

The bee will continue to continue flying, and the flowers will continue to bloom, and the snow will continue to fall on december 15 without me there to orchestrate them all. But at least I had a chance to do so!

Yeah!

There's always next year!!

I hope.

Hmm.

No comments: