Tuesday 28 November 2006

Blah Blah Blah

Christmas *Ding Dong Ding Dong*

Mark, sis and I (more of Mark and sis la) completed 2 scenes for the Christmas thingy. It's already 12:48 am, so I won't go to all the trouble of elaborating. No one really reads it, I think. And the people who do, like MARK (yes, I know you're here - First Wave), are mostly involved in the play already anyway. There are 9 scenes anyhow, and I really can't imagine doing a write-up for each of them =.= I still need to study for Upper 6 ahem ahem.

Mark came over again today to discuss another scene. We managed to finish up part of Scene 5 , so sis and I can teach the girls their parts on Wednesday or something. Mark will visit
again on Thursday.

Which reminds me.

GP tuition on Thursday. Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

But it's not too bad. Miss Heng talks a lot about law and politics, and the two happen to be my favourite topics! ^^ And I get to drive!

Wait.

Don't think I remember the road. Heck. I don't think I ever knew the road.

SUFES

Sis and I worked today! Yay. Yeah, without the exclamation mark.

I got up at 7.30 am and after carrying out my daily ritual of reading in the bathroom, and after doing all those other stuff people do when they wake up, sis and I headed for work. Parked, pulled up metal thingys, blah blah blah... and we started work.

Work.

What is work?

W = Length x time? Did I get that right? I've been out of touch with science for a year *yippee*

Nah.

If I were to base my definition of work on today's marvellous experience, I would say that work is basically sitting around doing nothing.

As the hours dragged along painfully, I found myself agreeing with CK's heartfelt statement of working adults: They're wasting their life away, man!

Haiz schimaiz ~ It's 1:03 am already. My kidney has started it's 24/7 cycle of whatever it's doing, and I've already missed the 9pm -11pm and the 11pm - 1pm cycle. I hope they're not important *cough* So off I am to sleep. Updates tmr. If I'm not busy doing my math.

zzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

No comments: