Monday 20 November 2006

Mostly About Tomorrow, Today, and Some Yesterday

Sis's Blog

I Am Noob

Hi. I am Lim Tse Shuen. I am new at this blog stuff. So I am writing like a newbie. Cough cough. Wahahaha.

(Sumber: Dipetik daripada Shuen Said Something, shuensays. blogspot.com, 2006)

Heheh. Sis asked me to create a blog for her a veryyy long time ago, and I did la. But then she never found the time to post something, so she didn't really get to delete the post I posted for her when I first created the blog for her muahaha. Those who took Form 6 PA will at least giggle a little bit at the sumber part. I mean, you should la. If you don't, it doesn't mean I'm a lame joker, it means something's wrong with you buahaha ~

Happy Feet

I'm going to watch Happy Feet tomorrow. I was looking forward to it actually, but then suddenly have to fetch people and collect tickets, so I also suddenly don't feel like going anymore. I just want to go for a movie without having to go 45 minutes earlier. Haiz. Nevermind. (Hey is it never mind or nevermind?)

Extra Class

Anyway I've got extra class for Math S this whole week except tomorrow. But that's ok, cuz
  1. I get to drive to school!!!! Myself!!!! Yay!!!!
  2. I like math anyway.
  3. Mdm Chah sez she'll bring a sponge cake for us to eat on Wednesday. Yeah!!!! (yao kui... me, not Mdm Chah...)
Sis is Back!!

It'll be much nicer if sis could say, "I am back!!" on her blog. I'll throw in that suggestion hmm.
Sis taught me a song today: He. Yeah, at first when she told me about it last month, I thought it was Hee or something cuz it's really kinda weird to name a song He. It actually sounds like a pop song or something. But anyway it's really nice, and now it's one of my favourite songs! Heheh. Here it goes:
He can turn the tides
And calm the angry sea.
He alone decides
Who writes a symphony.
He lights ev'ry star
That makes our darkness bright.
He keeps watch all through
Each long and lonely night.
He still finds the time
To hear a child's first prayer.
Saint or sinner call
And always find Him there.
Though it makes him sad
To see the way we live,
He'll always say, "I forgive."

He can grant a wish
Or make a dream come true.
He can paint the clouds
And turn the gray to blue.
He alone knows where
To find the rainbow's end.
He alone can see
What lies beyond the bend.
He can touch a tree
And turn the leaves to gold.
He knows every lie
That you and I have told.
Though it makes him sad
To see the way we live,
He'll always say, "I forgive."

Nice leh. I'm looking for the mp3 cuz sis isn't sure of the tune, and dad sometimes sings the wrong one, and the one online is horrendous. Hmm. Maybe the tune will come to me in a dream tonight. Whoa. Maybe not.

Shaun wants to use the com already, and I have a headache anyway. So I'll be blogging some other time. Prob after Happy Feet tomorrow.

6 comments:

ling said...

i wonder if shuen learnt that from kgc. :) the song's nice.. but very susah reach the high notes. XD

hwei said...

She did haha ~ Yalor a bit susah lor. But then if lower the key by one semitone then become too low already. Hmm. Practice practice practice! (Swan Princess tea party)

ling said...

oooh i love swan princess! watched it first time with a 5 years-old in church few months back XD

hwei said...

Har how come watch in church wan? Wah this year only watch ar? So outdated haha~~~~~~~~~

ling said...

not in church.. watched with a 5 yr-old from church.. at her hse =P

hwei said...

Outdated la you buahaha. Sis and I watched it when we were in primary school buahahahhahahahahahaaaaaaaa