Thursday 18 March 2010

Pointed Updates. (this can mean so many things)

1. I woke up the only person in the house who was going to school today. (8am class again again again again again)

2. I decided to use the shortcut through 9th College. 

3. I then had to make a detour because they were still constructing who knows what.

4. I decided to use the other shortcut before KFC.
5. Several guards were standing around at the entrance to and exit of the Faculty of Law. I wondered why. Then I remembered a big shot named Mr. Muhyiddin was coming to the Faculty today. 

6. The guard stopped me and told me to park somewhere else, otherwise my car would be liable to some serious clamping. 

7. My dear, dear guard, what somewhere else are we talking about? But since the guard was polite, my heart melted and I drove away politely.

8. I missed the turning into that empty space people park at during convocations.

9. Lazy to make a detour, and I was late for class, so I parked at KPS. 

10. I walked to the Faculty of Law. I realized halfway to the Faculty that I would be late anyway. Like, 30 minutes late kind of late. So I read The Sun as I walked.

11. I made it to the Faculty 30 minutes late as predicted and went to the computer lab to print some PKV stuff and edit VOX articles.

12. And here I am. I would be pissed if I hadn't had this bubbling joy inside me this morning. However, though un-pissed, I am certainly in a cynical mood.

13. If Mr. Muhyiddin smiles at me today, I will raise an eyebrow.

3 comments:

chelsea said...

ahahahah....

Shuen said...

The AGAIN again again sounds exactly like Ken. Drama giler

hwei said...

[Moo] Lalala...

[Jie] Apa drama. Betul-betul sakit tau. Ish.