Wednesday 31 March 2010

back from the grave.

Sounds so geli. Ahaha.

Anyway, I disappeared from the blogosphere (actually for awhile only, but seems so long right. what to do, kan banyak fans. ahem.) mainly because my lappy couldn't go online la. And then there was PKV's An Easter Thingy with rehearsals Sunday to Tuesday and the performances Wednesday to Thursday, then I prepared for Moot till Friday afternoon before going for a HEP course Friday to Sunday, then went for choir practice at 8pm on Sunday, then went to prepare for Moot Sunday to Monday, mooted at 8pm on Monday, had a full day of classes on Tuesday, and here I am!

Phone conversation between Ruth Vinoth and me:


Ruth V
Hi, Tse Hwei! Happy birthday!!!!!

Me
Thank youuuuu! I'm 22 this year!

Ruth V
Oh, I thought 23. =P

Me
-_-! (k, by now everybody's wondering how these emoticons are done over the phone right)

Ruth V
So what are you doing?

Me
Trying to go online. =( (and here it is again)

Ruth V
Wow. What an interesting thing to do on your birthday.

Me
Yeah. And I'm drinking plain water on my birthday.

Ruth V
Wow. Awesome!

Me
Ya, you should try it on your birthday. =D


Anyhoo, thanks for the wishes. I assure you that I have stored them all in OneNote. ^_^ (yes, i am a hoarder)

No comments: