Tuesday 16 March 2010

dr living said:

"Type C people always die of cancer wan. Guess who they are."

Heh?

Type C people are, apparently, people who are too nice. People who can't say no. People who are always doing other people's work. They always die of cancer because they have too much negative chemicals in their body.

I don't really like science. Science and me are like Arnold Schwarzenegger and pink socks. If you tell me a monkey's butt grew from a taugeh, I would probably believe you. 

So.

I don't know if Dr Living meant what he said.

Today, I came home (to Tiara, PJ) declaring that I would die of cancer if my life continues as it is right now. I feel like people are not carrying their own weight, and somehow that unwanted weight fell on me, and now I'm in dire need of a diet.

Among many other things, I felt like my life revolves around Easter. And so I muttered to myself: "This is ridiculous. My life revolves around Easter."

Hearing myself, I thought: Hey, what am I saying?

My life is supposed to revolve around Easter. Not PKV's Easter, not MGC's Easter, not PJGH's Easter, but the Easter where Jesus Christ rose from the dead.

The speaker said last Sunday:
"And she heard the voice of the Lord saying: 'Helen, Helen. All your life you have been asking the wrong question. The question is not, 'is it worth it?', but rather, am I worthy of your service?'"

Is He?



Duh.

2 comments:

alexis c said...

Ahaha!!! Is the title rilly 'an easter thingie'?

hwei said...

Yesh! =D