Friday 10 June 2011

shit.

No, not cursing.

Shit,

has been all over my bathroom floor lately.

DSC00499

DSC00502

 

It came back up every time we washed it down.

I personally don’t think it’s shit shit. It’s some geli, brown stuff from that hole in the bathroom floor which I’m sure has a lovely technical name which I’m not aware of.

I spent the last two days bathing and washing my clothes in the washroom beside the pool.

The contractor finally came today after much heckling from us, and everything is supposed to be cleared now.

I feel so tired today la.

I had no idea what the contractor was telling Ah Will, and felt like I didn’t really care either. Auto-tune-off.

Had a dinner full of laughter (mostly directed at me) with Amreeta & Thulsi.

Then went home slightly depressed at being called “un-irresistible” and washed the shit-filled bathroom.

Now I’m sitting here trying to collect my thoughts for tomorrow.

I think there’s a co-relation between my mind and my table.

Picture0614

Post.

Menstrual.

Syndrome.

It exists.

How?

Easy.

Seek out my fellow lame persons! Nigahiga is leading at the moment. =D

No comments: