Wednesday 11 May 2011

things i managed to remember besides law.


"We do not come before God as equals." 
-- Uncle Leslie.




"Christ's death aims to make us sin less not sinless." 
-- Uncle Phye Keat.


"The coming of Christ was not complementary, but complete."
-- Uncle Lian.


"I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he dies, shall live. And whoever lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?"
-- Jesus Christ, John 11:25-26.



You will notice:
  1. My love for good usage of words.
  2. My respect for wise men.

But the presence of good men is not an excuse for women to slack. Hunger and grasp of Scripture and spiritual things is the calling of all - and in Christ, there is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female anyway. (Galatians 3:28) 

There is only the lazy and the unlazy.

2 comments:

siehjin said...

hi tse hwei! just a note about uncle phye keat's quote... Jesus death does ultimately make us sinless, for "when He appears we will be like Him" (1 john 3:2)

at the moment, we're still in the process of sinning less though! =)

hwei said...

Hey Clark Kent!

I know! Uncle Phye Keat said that too, but I didn't put it in just so I could have that play of words there. Haha. =D