Monday 23 May 2011

homosexuals.

Why do people keep saying homosexuals are born homosexuals?

If that baseless assumption is proven wrong, what else would you have to say in defence of your sexuality?

Nothing? Then maybe it's time to evaluate yourself.

If you have something else to say, why don't you say it instead of that flimsy defence that you keep repeating?

Am I being prejudiced/biased?

I assure you that I am prepared to give anyone a hard time who doesn't think it important to do well-grounded research before making lofty statements.

"It is time for a change"
"It has always been this way"
"I have my rights"
"I'm not hurting anybody"
"It's my prerogative"

I hate hearing those statements.

They sound argumentative, but they're just pure emotion.

Unless you can defend your statement, it shouldn't see the light of day.


Next, people are going to say they were born with the "Lady Gaga" gene.
You weren't born this way, Gaga. Who're you trying to kid?

2 comments:

Shulynn said...

I like how your thoughts are put in bold words. Continue inspiring people around especially me!

hwei said...

=D