Saturday 21 May 2011

attachment.

Currently attached to the Malacca Legal Aid Centre.

It's really not what I expected. Details later, now I wanna watch Bones. Haha.

But still, I've learned that when I make mistakes, I made them, not God.

All this is still within His plan, and my job is to make the most of where I am and what I'm doing to discover that plan.

Have had the opportunity to have direct contact with chambering students, and that's a good thing. Have also been to the courts, and that's also a good thing, because I find things so amusing there sometimes. But then again, I find most things amusing.

Anyway, a lot of things will be happening beginning May 28. 

Sin Yee's getting married, for one! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Then Chen Li and I will drive up to PJ to follow Gabriel to camp.

Then I'll be doing all sorts of other awesome things. 

Awesome things await!

And the first one is an episode of Bones!

Ta!

1 comment:

twyeo said...

haha, details on mlac pls!