Wednesday 11 May 2011

after my final paper on thursday...



MERDEKA!!!!!!!

*flap flap flap*


Right.

For those who haven't heard me say it gazillion times,

I'm going off to do my attachment in the Malacca Legal Aid Centre May 16-June 3.

Then I'll be attached to the KL Legal Aid Centre June 6-24.

In between, I'll try to take two days off to attend PJGH's Family Camp from May 28-31, missing the first day of camp because I'll be attending Kah Wei and Sin Yee's wedding dinner on May 28. (CAN'T WAIT! I LOVE WEDDINGS!)

Then I'll fly to Kuching July 6-9. Which was supposed to be a good break, but which may not turn out to be one after all. [insert appropriate expression here]

Almost right before the new term starts in September, I'll be going off to a camp called The Plan 11 from August 31-September 3.

Knowing me, 

I'll spend two months (after deducting attachment time) worrying thinking about Christmas, the PKV t-shirt, the Promo Booth, Junior Visitation, Malam Suai Kenal, Convo, and possibly, Camp.

Also, knowing me (see, I know myself so well),

I'll probably get myself into something (or some things) that would keep me busy for two months la.

And then I'll be in my final year.

Oh ya, now I remember what I wanted to do.

I wrote in my spiritual diary that I'd start a study on the "I am's" in the gospel of John.

Now that is really something to look forward to.

Actually I look forward to all of the above, 
except the part where HEP's latest creative and innovative ideas are going to make life for PKV a little more difficult.

(can you recognize sarcasm when you see it?)

Before all that happens,

I shall just enjoy studying Public International Law. YAY.

In case you're wondering why I sound like a bimbo, it's because I'm off in the head.

To honour bimboism, I shall end perfectly bimbotically:


Toodles!

2 comments:

a n g e | i n e said...

Heys, such a short trip to Kuching? Where are u stayingg? :) If u r free, give me a call or FB! we can go out for a drink or smth! :D :D

waiyan said...

oi! toodles is not bimbotic! haha, i use toodles! unless you're implyinggggg... :0