Wednesday 9 February 2011

i said i will NOT be a criminal lawyer.

Friend
Does Malaysian law provide for defence of provocation or unbearable nuisance or overly-irritating behaviour when one kills a lawyer? If there is, I plan to get rid of a few who are making life hard for me.

Me
Only grave and sudden provocation. But your SMS will be taken to be premeditation that negates that defence.

Friend
As a friend, please treat this SMS as off-the-record. =P What if they provoke me to the extent of threatening my life? I.e., I keep thinking about it while driving and hit a cow?

Me
Chain of causation may be broken by negligence of yourself or the owner of the cow. =P And the manner by which you murder must be setimpal with the provocation. So murder accordingly. =P
  


Yup. I said I won't be a criminal lawyer even before I got into law school.

As seen from the 'advice' professionally given above, it's probably for the best. =P

No comments: