Tuesday 15 February 2011

hey anderson,

Me (2.14AM)

Hey what time’s the Valentine’s thingy this Sat? Am I supposed to go? Ahaha.

 

Anderson (2.16AM)

Uni students don’t sleep wan ah. 5pm. Come and mingle la. Will be good.

 

Me (2.17AM)

Apparently the night stays young even after you leave uni. =P K k. But… WHAT SHOULD I WEAR! Eeks!

 

Anderson (2.21AM)

Haha! Wait till you get tired out after a long day of work! Wear something pretty to get some wah and woo from the boys!

 

Me (2.22AM)

Yay can’t wait to work. Sounds so exciting. =P Something nice ah? Shy la. =P

 

Anderson (2.26AM)

Haha! Please don’t look forward to work! It’s a trap! Avoid it! Wear something nice la. Got to dress the part. Hehe!

 

Me (2.28AM)

K, thanks for pointing me to the right way, i.e. contributing to unemployment. Hahaha. Dress the part ah? Aiyo. I come in black and white la. So comfortable. =P

 

 

And then the person who left uni went to sleep. Haha.

Valentine’s thingy it is. Whee~

2 comments:

anderson selvasegaram said...

Seeing my text messages here, I'm glad I was not rude to you! :)

hwei said...

=P