Friday 8 October 2010

my brothers.


#1 Ken to Mum
Mummy, I forgot 2 tell u tat now my phone is full of photos of flowers ect n i bought a small Rm2 cactus n 2 souvenirs n an ice lemon tea n my dinner yesterday which is Rm3 nasi lemak which has egg n other stuff in it. Hehe, it was very nice.

#2 Ken to Mum
We r at d tea farm. Going to leave d. I spent Rm8 yesterday n 2day so far i've spent Rm6 oni which means i've spent a total of Rm14 in this 2 days so far. Woah, i spend so little wan. Hehe. I oni bring Rm20 in my pocket everyday. Hehe. Bye bye mummy.


(The little boy is in Cameron Highlands with his UPSR-free friends)





 


Hwei
Hey is Ken still sick ah?

Shaun
Ya he is. When I came back he was sleeping. I thought he was faking so keep on disturbing until I realized he really sick haha

4 comments:

ling said...

SOOO CUTE KEN!! I mean such innocence! :) And Shaun you meany! Hope Ken had fun! Kids nowadays! Ish camerons with friends! wahlao.

peiling

c h r i s t i n 3* said...

awww ken..the cute-nesss!!! :)

hwei said...

[Pei Ling] Yesh! The cutest boy ever. Hahaha. Shaun memang lawak. Haha!

[Christine] ^_^

saun said...

hey dat was when i had the cina phone! cis, phone also i racist. oh noes!