Monday 12 April 2010

yom.

Yesterday Once More.

The last PKV meeting of the year where we reflect on the past year and celebrate our graduating seniors.

I asked Ann Gie how she felt about graduating, and she said, "Bittersweet."

Me
What's the bitter part? Leaving PKV and PKV-ians right? =D

Ann Gie
Of course la! What else?


I think that made me and PKV feel very important. 
It's bittersweet for us too, Ann Gie. 

Bitter cuz you're leaving us, 
sweet cuz we know that you're going someplace better (mostly better cuz no exams), 
and the God of PKV will go with you and continue to be the God of your life.

You = Amos, Ann Gie, Ben, Chian Ming, Lee Lian, Rachael, Shoba.



(taken from Lee Lian's FB photos)


Yen Yen said she appreciated it when I asked her for permission to use her photos for YOM, and

Ben said it is the people that make the photos, the photographer merely presses that little button, and

I have decided to listen to both. 

So I shall acknowledge photos from now on, 
Not out of fear, but out of respect.
Mostly respect for people I already respect.
Since I find it a bit difficult to respect people I don't really like/know,
I guess I shan't take their photos anymore la.
Saves everyone the trouble, doesn't it? =D

YOM was good for my soul. =)