Wednesday 21 April 2010

*ahem*

22/04 | Constitutional Law
27/04 | Criminal Law
30/04 | Land Law 

06/05 | Administrative Law 


Lain-lain (and the main reason why I don't take special semesters):


25/04 | Sunday School (has little Clarence forgotten me?)
01/05 | PJGH's Family Day (wonder what a family day's like without my family)
07-09/05 | PKV's Committee Planning Retreat (CPR)

10-29/05 | Camp Cameron (ya, I know gila panjang)
30/05 | Sunday School (cuddly things!) + HOME! (two good stuff in a day =D)
14-17/06 | Combined Youth Camp with Ampang & Melawati (I'll be a facilitator)
19/06 | MGC Youth's BBQ Nite (sausagesnuggetsausagesnuggetsausagesnuggets)
21/06 | Lin's birthday!
10/07 | Copa Iba 201-- Wait. Why is this even here?
17/07 | PKV's study trip *ahem* to MPO




And then somewhere between Lin's birthday and Copa Iba 201--- yeah I'll be there to show people "Hey look, this is what you shouldn't do at a competitive sports setting" --- is the end of my term break.


By the way, Indian uncle (neighbour) just came over and asked me how to insert his SIM card into his phone (me, yes, me):


Me
*lanyak here and there* It's in. =D (i didn't break the SIM card woohoo)


Indian Uncle
o_O How did you--- I spent one hour trying and--- what's the PIN code?


Me
Heh? 0123?



Indian Uncle
*keys in 0123* Oh no, it's not 0123. 1234?


Me
Probably, probably. Yeah, let's try that.


Indian Uncle
*keys in 1234* Code accepted! =D


And then we celebrated our little victory!


No la, he went back into the house.


Random much?


I like that Indian Uncle. Ahaha.


Study!

1 comment:

chelsea said...

o_0..u like indian uncle???
huuuu....so scandalous....hmmm