Tuesday 27 April 2010

me, the bubble.

22/04 | Constitutional Law
27/04 | Criminal Law
30/04 | Land Law

06/05 | Administrative Law


Lain-lain (and the main reason why I don't take special semesters):


25/04 | Sunday School (Clarence didn’t forget me! Elliot sat on my lap. Hee.)
01/05 | PJGH's Family Day (wonder what a family day's like without my family)
07-09/05 | PKV's Committee Planning Retreat (CPR)

10-29/05 | Camp Cameron (ya, I know gila panjang)
30/05 | Sunday School (cuddly things!) + HOME! (two good stuff in a day =D)
14-17/06 | Combined Youth Camp with Ampang & Melawati (I'll be a facilitator)
19/06 | MGC Youth's BBQ Nite (sausagesnuggetsausagesnuggetsausagesnuggets)
21/06 | Lin's birthday!
10/07 | Copa Iba 201-- Wait. Why is this even here?
17/07 | PKV's study trip *ahem* to MPO


They postponed Family Day to 08/05. Which is right smack in the middle of CPR. So I can’t go. T_T And I probably can’t go for the Family Camp next year too, cuz I’ll be doing my attachment. T_T The year after that I’ll have graduated. T_T
 
Yeahhh. My Sunday was spent partially sad. But then another part of Sunday was spent happy because I got to be around the cuddly kids again.
 
It was a very emo Sunday School day.
 
 
Image073 copy 
 
One little girl (for the purpose of this blog I shall name her Anna) started crying when she got picked to recite the memory verse, because she felt she couldn’t do it. I didn’t know what to do.
 
Should I help June carry her up? Cuz Anna sure wasn’t being very cooperative.
Should I say something? Cuz I sure didn’t know what to say.
Should I go comfort Anna? Cuz I sure wasn’t very good with kids, and I sure was very afraid of rejection.
Should I stand up? Cuz I sure didn’t know what else to do.
 
Loser-ish much.
 
June didn’t panic, didn’t yell, didn’t chide. She simply picked the little girl up and held her in her arms, then she said:
 
“You know what? Anna doesn’t need to cry, because she’s a smart little girl.”
 
That part of Sunday stayed with me for a long time.
 
And I told myself:
“You know what? Tse Hwei doesn’t need to be afraid, because she can learn.”
 
I enjoy being with the kids, but most of all, I enjoy watching June and Mavis and knowing that there is so much I can and will learn.
 
Image065 copy clarence reminds me of shannon. ahaha.
 
You know what?
 
I’m at the time of my life where I can still be better than what I am now, and I shall give myself something to smile at when I graduate in 2012.
 
A better and improved me. =)
 
I wonder if Shu Lynn in Malacca’s Children’s Hour feels the same way. =D
 
 
P/S: June and Mavis are the teachers for the 5-6 (-year-old) Class. Ching Sze recently became my fellow assistant. ^_^
P/S2: I actually wanted to blog about something else, hence the title that doesn’t quite match the content. Ahaha. Anyway, I miss… again, complete the sentence. ^_^

No comments: