Monday 16 February 2009

selling lawnite tickets.

final years receive a Bar Council legal diary when they pay for the RM 55 ticket.




diary is equipped with lots of space for case references (non-law students: eee) and appointments.




tickets sold like hot cakes. 10 out of 15 tables sold in the first four hours.

final-year senior: "i want two tickets." *hands me RM150*
me: "erm..."
buddy sher-how: "what you counting leh? RM110 la."
me: "that means i'm supposed to return..."
buddy sher-how: "RM40 la. yoh."
me: "ah, ok."
senior adam: "you sure it's RM40 anot?"
me: "...er. it should be?"
senior adam: *amazed* "wah, you're really pure law student eh?"
me: "i can only do algebra..."


chelsea: "this calculator...
dunno bring here for what wan lor."



i'm really good at algebra.
seriously.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is LOL material =P

Amy said...

bluff!!