Monday 16 February 2009

i need a milo fuze.

i have been working extreme overtime without pay for lawnite.




i have been very cranky for the past few days. so much so i wondered if i really am sorry i have a sharp tongue.

church was lovely, though. church is my peace haven. but then again, the peace from church should last me through the week.

sigh.

i felt the urge to pray this morning over my candu of coffee.


Father, Your mercies are new every morning.
May mine be as such today.



just a click of the alarm clock. if only it was so easy.

2 comments:

Amy said...

u started drinking coffee meh. Oh, the time that we used to drink milo ice at night at popo's house (aka ur house and my house). with cream crackers.

hwei said...

Yes! Ice milo at night! Ahhhhh. And then you'd say I gemuk d. -_-