Saturday 14 February 2009

ah. saint valentine.


9.00-10.35 am English test in English class
10.45-11.13 am Worked on Lawnite sponsorship contacts
11.17 am-1 pm Washed Chin How's buddy's house compound
1.00-1.45 pm Read a Doraemon comic book
2.00-3.15 pm Prepared food for buddy BBQ
3.15-3.30 pm Bathed
3.30-4.05 pm Wished I'd brought along my laptop
4.05-4.30 pm Practiced Salsa with Jason and Jing Han
4.30-5.30 pm Watched Curious Case of Benjamin Button
5.30-6.30 pm Cut short movie-watching and prepared BBQ stuff
6.30-11.15 pm BBQ + Clean-up
11.33 pm - Balikked + Bathed + Washed clothes + Remembered to brush teeth
2.05 am - Plopped my corpse-y body onto the bed




Nameless old lady: *cuts Ben's hair* "You're growing more hair everyday."
Old Benjamin Button: "I know. I feel different. I think I'm growing younger everyday."
"Oh."
...
"That's sad. You'll have to watch everyone you love die before you."


-Benjamin's expression changes to one of utter despair and realization-
-NL sees it and puts a hand on his shoulder-

"Benjamin, we're meant to lose the people we love.
How else would we know how important they are to us?"


9.30-10.10 am Designed (or attempted to) Lawnite booklet
10.10 am-4.00 pm Designed somemore while Publication warriors cut 400 OVAL tickets
4.05 pm-6.00 pm Designed Ads pages in room
6.00-6.15 pm Somehow ate inedible college dinner (quite a waste of time)
6.20-8.37 pm Sitting here designing and blogging
8.38 pm Thinking I should probably take my bath now and wash that pail of clothes




-the night before-

Me: "Did you know that Valentine's Day was originally for friends?"
Chelsea: *sniffles*

-the next morning-

"Yay! It's Valentine's Day! Let's go be friendly and knock on everybody's door and say hello!"
Chelsea: "Siow ar? People take shoe and throw at you ar."
"Nevermind. We can run away while they bend down to take their shoes."
"You think people are like us, nothing to do ar?"
"If they're still in their room, I suppose they have nothing to do aso."

-while eating Maggi Mee at 9pm-

"I haven't bathed."
...
"Oi, I haven't bathed. No comment ar?"
"...Now I know why we are still single."
"Wah you said so many funny things today! I must blog!"
"What is so funny? It came from my heart!"

-while blogging at 9.03pm-

"What is 'sniffles'?"
Me: *imitates sniffling sound*
"Means what?"
"Means you sedih cuz you still single."
Chelsea: *sniffles*

1 comment:

chelsea said...

haiz...time flies....
now we both still single!!!!
long sigh....