Thursday 11 December 2008

I was away.

And I'm back!

And, well, going away again.

Anyway, updates!

Briefly,

1. I went for youth camp - Metamorphosis. Fuh, youths' vocab's obviously increasing. (so proud!)




2. I found a mushroom outside the house that looks like a giant flower.



More?

Uh...

3. I ate a giant roti tisu!



Believe me, it was bigger than it looks. (a bit stingy on the sugar though, bah!)

Oh ya, I went for Adrian's ACT II before the giant roti tisu event. I wouldn't blog about it now, because it would take my entire day to write, and about a half hour of yours to read. We don't want that now, do we? Aha.

Anyway, am so sorry for not keeping in touch with friends who are back from uni. I will definitely make up for it after I get back from er my ancestors' homeland. Then you'll get souvenirs too! Hee.

I'm off!

1 comment:

mau said...

it's not Adrian's ACT II... T.T It's God's 1... or the Director's 1.. definitely not mine.. i play a small part in it only... T.T