Thursday 4 December 2008

Guest Appearance: Blog Owner!

Hey, Blog. I haven't scribbled on you in a long time. I have so many things to tell you, so many pictures to show you, so many videos to let you laugh at. Alas, my new Bluetooth Adapter was a farce. I can't upload more than one file at a time. Don't worry, due to my benevolent nature, I will not knock that PC World Sales Executive's (I took his name card) head for it.

I haven't really done my assignments because I'm working on something really special for Christmas. I can't tell you what it is, or it'll spoil all the fun. You know what? To make up for it, I'll tell you all about it, with the videos and stuff, after it's all done.

But I'm afraid the network disruption that causes the wireless network to malfunction in the house is quite taxing. You know that I love blogging on my own computer, don't you? In my own room, too. Sigh... it looks like I won't be able to keep that promise to you in very quick time.

Blog, is it okay if I don't put up that cheesecake picture like I promised? You don't really eat cheesecake anyway, right? I knew you'd understand.

And all the tags I got tagged with? You'll wait, won't you? Ah, you're my best friend. You always understand.

I've got to go now, Blog. Tell everyone I miss them, and that I'm sorry I didn't call, wouldn't you? And tell them I'll be back soon!

Have a joyful Christmas, and don't forget to give something back to our Lord this year. It'll be terrible to exchange gifts with everyone else and forget the birthday man, wouldn't it?

Merry Christmas!

No comments: