Wednesday 28 September 2011

zhen qi cooked maggi mee!

For me.

Didn't take a photo, but it looked something like this.
Maybe with a few differences.
...K, maybe many differences. Haha. (for one, no veggie! Yay!)


Ah.

Am in my final year. Former Justice Gordon Law said on Monday that by the process of law school, we're supposed to become master wordsmiths, masters of reasonableness, dealing with this product called "words". 

One thing he said struck me, simply because it was so true:

Would be nice to sit down and read a novel instead, wouldn't it?


It would be nice. 

Instead of reading journals, cases, and textbooks, I really would like to sit down and read something non-legal.

But then again, he said:

You're not normal people. 
You've had your brains scrambled.
You will leave law school forever changed.


Again, so true. 

I will never look at a car accident or read the papers the same way again.

So that's why...

When I go home, I'm gonna just sit at home, watch a cartoon like Phineas and Ferb, and not talk, or talk nonsense all day. Which, I'm (thankfully) quite good at. Haha!


The Fast and the Phineas. HAHA!
But seriously, this is one cartoon everyone should watch.


Also, I'm thinking about my six-year-old motto:

I will be a lawyer. Period.


So what happens once I'm a lawyer?


*edit*


2 comments: