Thursday 8 September 2011

work.



I have more work now than when I was working.

Have actually been very, very frustrated and stressed out for the past two weeks. 

I shared at The Plan 11 - 

"I know I should feel like work is getting in the way of CF [Christian Fellowship]. So why do I feel like CF is getting in the way of work?"

The past few days have been especially stressful for me, and I felt like pulling my hair a number of times. 

I don't like getting irritated with people, and here I was getting very irritated.

I don't like feeling like scolding someone, and here I was feeling like giving someone a good scolding.

Everything wasn't as it should be, time is short, and I knew it.

Today, I read:

"God will never fail! Every need will be abundantly met, if not through one channel, then through another. The work is the Lord's."

The work is the Lord's!

That really broke me. 

Work, work, work. I've been so obsessed with work that I think everything I do is mine. Mine to work at, mine to keep, mine to delegate, mine to oversee, mine to cry over, mine to ensure success of.

But the work is the Lord's. I'm just someone with the privilege of being a part of it. 

And two pages later:

"Unless he [the leader] is constantly and faithfully wrestling in the heavenlies with the powers of darkness, there is real danger of his becoming involved in wrestling with his colleagues."

Indeed. 

I have been unfaithful. How can I now condemn others?

Father, 
take what is Yours.
It is safer in Your hands.



2 comments:

chelsea said...

i super like d pic wei..buruh kasar pic!!! ahahahahahaha

hwei said...

Buruh rajin! =P