Friday 12 November 2010

rah-rah-rah.

It's amazing how many things have happened since I took up this post. 

Some even happened before I took it up.

And now, another one.

And the dear Minister had to go change the academic calendar nationwide, and can't even confirm it yet, and I suppose he doesn't think it's a problem, but hey - we have student activities to plan ok. Yoh.

Sometimes I think he just wants to beat Najib's Tower but couldn't find a better way to do it.

If all this happens before I even begin my term, I can only imagine what'll come with the term.

Solution?

I'm gonna go buy an anti-shatter re-assembleable vase.

2 comments:

Hannah Patrick said...

if you happen to find that vase, please buy one for me ok =)

hwei said...

Will do. I think a lot of people need it. Bah.