Tuesday 16 November 2010

i looked at this today,

joo seng

and i felt a strange feeling of fondness.
o_O


*edit*

"At this time the plaintiff was a young man about 30 years old with no real business experience or knowledge of affairs. In my judgment, the plaintiff is a pleasant and honest young man but rather stupid and extremely gullible. He was, in fact, the very prototype of the lamb waiting to be shorn. And he did not have long to wait."

"The defendant Johnson told him that this company, far from being in credit, had an overdraft of $22,000. The plaintiff says he was stunned. I believe him."


-Per Salmon J in Woods v. Martins Bank

2 comments:

chelsea said...

wat the..

hwei said...

Yeah, I know. o_o

Eh, nice blog name wei. Faster go update! You can use the pictures of moo that I put in my blog. XD