Friday 22 February 2008

The Riddle of the...Um...Juliet?

Ceh, the Namecaller berteka-teki pula. I'll post one too:

Juliet was found dead in her room one night. Her room was high up in a doorless tower. The only means of entrance was the window that opened to her room. There had been a storm the night Juliet died. The window was opened, and there was only glass and water on the floor. How on earth did Juliet die?

.First heard from deLaMer's Singaporean cousins
________________________________________________________________________________
By the way, Ms Johnson's retirement day in MGSS was very well done. Or maybe I've just had too much of MHS's singing + solo spree for every celebration we have there. I took some pictures with my cameraphone, but as the previous post clearly indicates, they wouldn't make it up here very soon. I'll try my best to get the pictures Mr Chong (the school photographer), but if I know him well enough, I'll get them in no short time.
Ms Johnson herself sang a song for us (ok, them, the current students of MGSS) and told a completely revised version of the story of Mary and Martha. Now Martha is like some jahat glory-seeking, power-hungry person *gah gah gah*
Anyway.
MGSS students put up very good performances. The MGSS Dikir Barat team stuck true to its reputation of performing with gusto and humour, and it was especially delightful to see the team muhibbah spirit in the team, with Chinese and Indian students blending in quite nicely with the Malay dikir-barat-ers (I am a fan of making up words).
I'd better stop here before I go on and on and make this a long post that's not about the Riddle of the Juliet.
Next post sometime soon!

No comments: