Thursday 21 February 2008

My Schedule for the Day That Arrives In 4 Minutes

Yes. My clock says 11.56pm. I repeat. My clock.

Anyway, on to the schedule:
  • 7.00 am - Wake up to my handphone's alarm and hit snooze for another 10 minutes
  • 7.10 am - Breakfast!
  • 7.20 am (konon) - My Hobby + Bathe (Please refer to sidebar for further details)
  • 7.50 am (konon-konon, considering the prev one was konon) - Do something with my hair
  • 8.00 am (enough with the konon) - Shut the doors and windows and drive off to MGSS
  • 8.30 am - Sneak into the school and look anxiously around for Seoks
  • 8.40 am - Sit in the darkest shadows at the sidelines and um watch *Ms Johnson retire
  • 9.30 am - Chit-chat with teachers
  • 10.00 am - Hang around with Seoks and Chiao Wern
  • 1.40 pm - Drive to Ong Kim Wee to pick up Shaun and Ken
  • 2.10 pm - Lunch at home
  • 2.30 pm - Sweep the floor upstairs
  • 2.45 pm - Wipe the tables (yeah, I know I should do this before sweeping the floor *stubborn*)
  • 2.50 pm - My Hobby + Bathe
  • 3.20 pm - Quiet Time - Psalm 119: 17 - 24!
  • 3.50 pm - Take in clothes and fold them
  • ~4.00 pm - Mum calls and asks to take out the food~
  • 4.03 pm - Continue folding clothes
  • 4.10 pm - Take out the food in the fridge for dinner
  • 4.11 pm - Help Ken with homework
  • ~Depends on how much homework he has~ - Nothingness
  • 6.00 pm - Unique Flavour, 8TV (woohoo!)
  • 7.00 pm - Dinner
  • 8.00 pm - Livia comes over and we leave for Ujong Pasir
  • 8.13 pm - Pick up Adrian and Andy at Ujong Pasir
  • 8.30 pm - Practice for DMSJ Presentation on March 8
  • 10.30pm - Arrive home & Check TV for shows
  • ~Depends on what programme there is on TV (no, I don't remember them)~ - Sleep
There!

Looks so busy but actually nothing wan.

I'm off to sleep!


*Ms Johnson = Principal of SMK (P) Melaka [MGSS] 2001 - 2008. Will be retiring tomorrow. I mean, today. (Yes, the clock now says 12.18 am)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.