Wednesday 27 January 2016

NO.

A very wise man once told me:

"We work our best people to the point of inefficiency. That's human nature."


I will say "NO" this year. 

Not to my Master, but to people. 

Yes, I believe that we do all things as unto our Lord. 

But I also believe that not everything is for the kingdom. 

Joining every single committee in and outside church isn't necessarily for the kingdom. 

Saying yes to every single task given to me in and outside church isn't necessarily for the kingdom. 

Doing every single thing just because I think nobody else will isn't necessarily for the kingdom.

The kingdom's work is what I have been called to do. 

And I will say "NO" this year so that I can find my focus and rediscover my calling. 

I will say "NO" this year so that I can truly say "YES" to my Master.

No comments: