Saturday 18 August 2012

pain in the neck.

You know, like when you didn't sleep on your back or alternatively on your side with a bolster the way experts have repeatedly told you to do, and ended up with a severe pain in the neck.

Just got off the phone with my former landlady. 

Such a pain in the neck.

Some people think they can get away with highway robbery by yelling over the phone. Well, I've had the unhappy experience of being yelled at over the phone before by a person with a much higher voice frequency. I was more amused than angry or hurt at how juvenile she was this time. So I suppose it didn't scare me as much as she'd hoped.

My action plan? To be as civil as possible. I left barbaricism a long time ago and have no intention of returning to that old way of life. But being civil doesn't mean I give up being firm. 

And I suppose, as someone very wise once said, "If they are your enemies, you are under orders to love them." (C.S. Lewis)

On another note, 

I went to the park with someone very important. 

=)

No comments: