Tuesday 15 May 2012

family day 2012 @ pjgh.

Photo taken by Huey Nin.

Photo taken by Serene.

The ferocious Gruffalo in the story "Gruffalo". Haha!
Photo taken by Huey Nin.


And so something possessed Marie to ask me to be a face-painter for Family Day. 

Me, the girl who was her glass painting lecturer's source of much dismay.

Anyhoo, I developed a thing for gleefully disfiguring people with paint during Camp Explore.

From... Mr So Leng Chai. Seriously. Haha.


So I said yes. 

...And then something possessed Kenric to ask me to draw a Pikachu on his face. 

Photo taken by Huey Nin.


I think I was punished for this act of disfigurement by the tumbling of cups that followed shortly after this photo was taken:

"Stacking cups helps improve memory, much like playing an instrument."
All: "Go, Manchester."
And so the clumsy girl stacked cups.
Photo taken by Serene.


Oh, and I won a quarter of a cake for correctly guessing its weight. What are the odds, man, what are the odds?


...I'm going to miss this church when I leave.

No comments: