Saturday 1 October 2011

you.

Thoughts of you have been bugging me recently.

I can't sleep without thinking of you,

I can't wake up without thinking of you.

In every conversation I have, 

I talk about you.

I don't understand you. At all.

Yet, in spite of everything, 

I still love you so, so much.

Why? 

Why are you so complicated?

Why are we so complicated?




Taken from here.

Oh, Law.




And I'm not even kidding. 


This verse is so much more real now:

"His delight is in the law of the LORD, 
and on His law, he meditates day and night."

Psalm 1:2


How do I meditate on two laws day and night, Father?
Teach me how.


"He is like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yield its fruits in season
and whose leaf does not wither. 
Whatever he does prospers."

Psalm 1:3


Maybe it's obvious which law I should meditate on. 
Father, grant me discipline.




(Eu Pui: "So, when is your turn to get a boyfriend?"
Me: "When I have time for my boyfriend, I will go get one."
I will leave meditating on the laws of relationships for a better time.)

No comments: