Saturday 8 October 2011

POST-MS

Besides the calendar, certain other signs are very telling. 

For example, blaming the bathtub for my pail of clothes that fell off it.

Or telling a hanger that it's irritating. 

I'm sorry for being so irritable this week. =(

(apologizing to people, not the bathtub and hanger)

Also, I do realize that I've been zoning out quite a bit, or at least being very inactive in times when I should be proactive. 

Taken from here.


My life has been a-tumbling since two weeks before school started. 

And I haven't quite adjusted to my final year. 

So much to do, too little time.

When I have time, my brain refuses to work.

When my brain is working, my body refuses to allow it to stay awake.

When my body allows my brain to stay awake, it's already time to do a whole list of other things.

I don't like this. My first year was much easier to adapt to. In fact, I think I adapted on the very first day in my first year. 

I  need space.


K. Maybe not this kind of space.

Was very inspired by what Dr. Living said last week about keeping the Sabbath, or at least, having a rest day the way God intended. No tutorials or studying on Sunday, even if there's an exam or assignment due the very next day. 

I need that Sabbath. I now see why God put such a thing as a Sabbath in the 10 Commandments. 

Workaholic is in the rehabilitation centre and is hopefully on her way to being cured. 

I still want to give my best and my all in everything I do. 

I just...

have to find a better way to do it.

Father.
Please help?




Also, am very aware that I will be leaving PJ in June. And along with PJ - Petaling Jaya Gospel Hall,  PJGH Youth Fellowship, Ezra CG, Law CG, PKV, Tiara, the Faculty of Law, the University of Malaya, and... another chapter of my life. I want to close this chapter well. No regrets, more rejoicing. 




Father.
Please help.

1 comment:

Jackson Yee said...

Yo. hope you dont miss me out. LOL!