Friday 22 May 2009

what i do during my holidays.

1. Online meetings for MSK 2009*.


2. DMSJ Quiz - train participants.

quite frankly, i'm tired of setting questions.
i want to be a moderator next year.


3. DMSJ Quiz - update the MGC blog.



4. DMSJ Quiz - chase people for forms and money.



5. Attempt to help my little brother prepare for his exams.

i actually did this a long time ago, here. so, shaun, i was already this lame before i went to uni.

6. Try to win some cash.


it's here on my blog.
if takda,
keep refreshing till it appears. =P

click to go.


7. Household chores.


*MSK = Malam Suai Kenal. event to incorporate Christian freshies into PKV (Christian Fellowship).

3 comments:

Adrian Benjamin Lim said...

not bad at all...my holidays are usually less fruitful and boring wei...

hwei said...

Yeah, hols this time was supposed to be quite boring also. But I went to find things to do. Ahahaha. The household chores, MSK, and teaching brother wan are kinda inevitable though.

- g - said...

I is brilliance!