Friday 6 April 2007

A Little More Updates

I didn't go plop on my bed after all. I felt I should update a little more after deserting this blog for so long.

Anyway, life in U6A3 is improving much much.

The PA quiz last week was ok la. I mean, we didn't get into the finals (cuz of our super cacat-ed Bahagian C), but Shiek Ching, Ming Suan, and I are closer already. Formerly, Shiek Ching would just nod and chuckle politely whenever I talked to her, and I really felt like there was a barrier between us that I couldn't quite break through. And I couldn't get to know her more on the class trip to EOM cuz I hung out with Sin Yee, Siew Huay, Ming Zhu, Shih Chui, Ying Chiah, Mei Ting, and Mei Fong - a totally different group (Shiek Ching usually hangs out with the more outspoken girls). Ming Suan lei, well, Ming Suan was just one of the noisy boys at the back (a row behind me only actually) who teased the rest of the girls except me and Yee Ying (another English-ed) and occasionally said "hi" in an odd, and super (sometimes like over already) polite way in the morning and at the end of the day.

Now Shiek Ching and I cari each other when we have problems in math and econs, and she's so much more energetic and open when we talk. As for Ming Suan, our friendship has now proceeded to another level; specifically, the one where he raps my table, *dush-dush*-es my bag at the end of the day and says more than "hi" to me (and more frequently than just in the morning and at the end of the day).

My desk is located at a totally strategic place in class, which is, directly under the fan. My place is never hot, even when every other place is causing its "inhabitants" to drip with sweat. Hence, the girls, and some of the guys (most would be sleeping... that's one thing that hasn't changed) would kumpul at my place to read the papers and to poke fun at each other (U6A3 is famous for poking fun at each other and other people).

I think I came on too strong while arguing about evolution and creationism with Aaron today though. Partly due to the fact that I was walking quickly to the CF meeting place (super far from my class) and he was talking super fast too. No la, don't blame other things. I get super excited when I talk about certain things, and sometimes I just suffocate people with my opinions. I'd really have to apologize to him on Monday!

Chen Li, Ju, and Jie came back last week!
It's been a long time since I saw Chen Li and Ju (I think~ 2 days is long to me so I guess the word 'long' is kinda relative). Nice to have them back! Didn't really get to talk to Ju though. I feel so bad every Saturday and Sunday. It's like I neglect almost everyone in church cuz I either have to do other stuff or go back early (Sat). I wonder how Geng Yi could go about his duties in church (a lot, lemme tell you) and still talk to every one in church. Jie came back for her laptop. Although she told me to say that she came back for my birthday. =_= Or was it the other way round? Hmm.

Lin messaged and said she was stressed out with so much assignments and exams and presentations. She has to do American Culture Study and C++ and other such odd stuff. I'm so proud of how strong she's being, all alone in KL and all. If it weren't for what Sin Yee and Shih Chui said about a similiar situation, I guess I'd still be opposing her for going for the JPA scholarship. There was a point of time when Wan Ting was always absent for class, and she skipped Business to do a Physics practical elsewhere. She had permission la, but the teacher dissed her anyway (behind her back). Shih Chui was totally against Wan Ting's actions, but Sin Yee (always the more benevolent one) said that she felt we should support Wan Ting in her time of need (she was and still is very stressed out - taking 5 subjects inc Physics). Shih Chui said I should advise her and lecture her about what she was doing and how much she was sacrificing for her ambition to be an architect. She then said that because she'd registered for her STPM papers, it was impossible to tell her to turn back now. But I had to advise her against improperly delegating her time. The second sentence not so important la. But the first one struck me lor. I'd been against Lin's decision for so long that she probably felt that she couldn't tell me anything about her problems in UiTM. So I took Shih Chui's advice, and now I feel so much better supporting Lin in her daily struggles. I find myself asking myself how I could have been so cruel so as to abandon her in her time of need in the first place.

Had fever yesterday. At first it was just nausea, so I went for PA tuition anyway. But then the air-con in the room made my mild fever worse, and so I drove home in a feverish state. I took a panadol and studied econs till 12.06 am then went to sleep. Woke up this morning with almost-panda-ic eyes and a nose with one side stuck and a hurting knee (yes, I have knee problems; runs in the family). Oh ya, I've been having these little red spots on the lower part of my arms recently, and when I told mum about them and my fever, she said with a totally straight face: "Dengue lor"

O_o

"Then must go see doctor!"
"No need la."

Wut?????

I went to school and told my friends. Sinn Ting came over with "Tse Hwei! Ni you dengue ar?" cuz I messaged her about it yesterday. They told me mum was kidding. Ceh.

Dunno wanna kena how many times =_+ The last time was "TB lor" when I coughed for one month. And the one before that was "Oooo got tumour" when I had headaches.

Mum has a really neat sense of humour.

Ooook. Thanks for listening. Congratulations to all who made it to this last sentence without skipping the middle part.

Now I shall officially plop on the sofa and drift off to sleep (probably without brushing my teeth... do I hear some *ewwwwwww*s?)

Buh-bye.

No comments: