Thursday 12 January 2012

"it".



I don't know if it's because I left MGC, or because of the year-long advocacy course, but I feel like I've lost "it".

I can't lead anymore, the way I used to in MGC.
I've lost the confidence in organising ice-breakers.
I feel strange when I'm asked to lead worship.
I'm less proactive than I used to be.

I think I'm less intelligent and less analytical too.

Devastating, for both a student of the law of God and the law of man.

How do I get "it" back when I don't even know what "it" is?

Or maybe I've just become more brethren. (yes, it's an adjective)

2 comments:

Kauntan said...

I know that feeling.

It's just one of those times when you've got to stop, and listen patiently while seeking God again and again.

Things usually crumble at these times. But when you've finally dropped all the stuff you have, you can start picking up the things that really matter.

LOL. Two cents worth of jiwang-ness.

Speaking of which, I was caught aback looking at the new cents by the Bank Negara.

I also finally figured out your La Mer. I know that song. xD

And Why you like french things wan ah?

hwei said...

Very jiwang, but definitely worth more than two cents. Haha. =D

Dunno lah. I love french fries and french toast also. =P