Thursday 12 June 2008

The widgets that are supposed to appear on the blogs


[Blogs = mine and MGC's]


I did the one on the left with BlogRolling, where the blogs that have been updated within 48 hours will have an **updated** indication beside them. Within 48 hours means the **updated** indication will last till 48 hours from the latest update on the blogs.

So... click the cross! (and stop staring at the toilet roll)

The one on the right is the widget that keeps disappearing from the blog. In the MGC blog, I inserted the widget with the title "MGC-ians Make Noise", but I left it title-less in this blog. So the comments are supposed to appear in the sidebar, but they don't for some reason, and nobody knows because nobody knows there's supposed to be a widget there anyway. Ish!



And this?

This is the theme sis downloaded for my phone.

Girlish, I know. But...


I'M A GIRL!


*bangga*

6 comments:

twyeo said...

lol(bangga wat?). useful widget! im gonna get one too.

ps: u've got too many blogger friends. zzz

hwei said...

(bangga sangat!) Yeah, me = good promoter! *bangga lagi*

p/s: bleh.

mau said...

like the great troy bolton once said "you even look like 1" ^ ^ hahahahaha = P

hwei said...

He's not great. Bleh. I prefer the Drew guy who sang for him in HSM1. =P

~warrior princess of God~ said...

i am so glad to look at ur blogs. Like what yeow said, it's so true that ur blogs are inspiring. As if there are much more to life than what I am doing now. U seemed to be able to notice many stuff from lil things. And i think u feel so at ease at being just urself. Well i wouldnt be so proud to admit that i would lost even with maps! ^^ i would try to proof myself to be someone i am not. And also the kinda love u have for jesus christ.

and i am now dropping by again to look for inspiration for my journal entry for a communitty service class XD!

hwei said...

Wah flatterednya aku. haha. *inspire inspire*