Sunday 14 October 2007

Raya, Raya, Ini Saya lalala

*In a Shaun-tone of voice* haha...Finally got the chance to update this blog..been about a month since I last updated this blog and here it is now..the new updated blog of mine with...

Nah. I'm not planning to snip my brother's post.

It's funny how Raya brings back almost the same number of people as Chinese New Year. It's like they celebrate Raya too or something.

Anyway, most of the Malacca-turned-KLian-MGCians came back for the Raya holidays. The Siew Fook Ming's, Lim Gim Yuen's, Siah Tuck Bin's and many more of the adults were in church today. As for the youth, Sharma, Mel, Chen Li, Ah Zheng, and Darel were around, and even our dear Oliver came back from Indonesia!

Nostalgia, nostalgia... there I go again.

I keep reminiscing about the past, knowing at the same time that I cannot possibly go back. Won't want to even if I could. The possibility of facing again all those awful moments I experienced as a young girl far outweighs the joyous possibility of correcting a wrong I did in the past.

Allow me to enter my random poetic mode while you skip this next paragraph all the way down to the next one~

A past long gone but not left behind, a future planned but not embraced. Ain't that what we're all made of? And to think that every second of the present was planned for in the past... Too many times have we failed to embrace the future and left it instead to rot as a past well past but not forgotten. When I was still my moaning, groaning, complaining self, a friend often told me to let go of the past and to push forward and do what I could to make a better picture of the present and a better shadow of the future. It is only logical that we should embrace this present moment, with the realization that it is a future we planned for in the past.

Yeah. Done. What was that, you ask? Well, don't you ever say random stuff?

What was this post about again?

I knew I should've snipped my brother's post.

No comments: